S.T.E.P.S. is a program that offers a variety of sessions for students that can help you develop the Skills to Enhance Personal Success.
Today (Wednesday January 11th) at 3pm there will be a S.T.E.P.S. session dedicated to time managment being held in the comfy seating area of the first floor of the Leddy Library. A description of the session is below:
Taming the Chaos (Time Management)
As a student, you may have to juggle many responsibilities, which might include academics, a part time job, and family obligations. At the same time, you probably want to have a social life and get out into the community to pursue your hobbies. This presentation will give you some tips on how to deal efficiently with your seemingly chaotic university life.
Learning outcomes: Students who attend to this session will be able to:
- Describe what being proactive means in regards to time management
- Recognize procrastination
- Apply strategies to better manage their time
- Apply strategies to avoid procrastination
- Create and plan a realistic and organized study time
- Identify other factors that influence their grade outcomes
- Evaluate their short-term goals
- Create new short-term goals that better reflect their long-term goals
Interested? Just drop in!