Today the Leddy Library has 16 new computer workstations available to the students, staff and faculty of the University of Windsor. These new “Scholar’s Workstations“ are available on the first floor of the main building of the Leddy Library.
Please note that due to maintenance and upgrades, the elevator in the library’s west building will be out of service for approximately six weeks beginning December 11, 2002.
Leddy Library has recently acquired access to Datastream Advance.
Datastream Advance is powerful financial tool that allows the user to request static, time-series, and company fundamentals data and to manipulate that data in chart and list form as well as allow the user to export said data into spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software. Its content includes:
- Detailed index related data across global markets, including valuation measures and constituent lists
- Global and sector indices information
- Exchange-traded derivatives data
- Global investment research
- Detailed information on fixed income and equity securities around the world
- Current and historical fundamental data Indicative foreign exchange and money markets data
- Real-time financial news from the Dow Jones Newswire
- Closing prices for OTC bond instruments
- Global forecast and historical economics data
- Interest and exchange rates
Datastream Advance is available at workstation Leddy01 on the first floor of the Leddy Library. There is one user license for the University of Windsor campus.